• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R/T emblem question

Car #4

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Is the tail panel R/T emblem on a 68 Charger and a 68 Coronet the same. Summit lists one for a Coronet but not a Charger. Same size? Same shade of red? They also have a 69 Charger with a black bar which I believe is wrong. There's also a 70 Charger with silver bar, would that be the same as 68?

Is the tail panel R/T emblem on a 68 Charger and a 68 Coronet the same. Summit lists one for a Coronet but not a Charger. Same size? Same shade of red? They also have a 69 Charger with a black bar which I believe is wrong. There's also a 70 Charger with silver bar, would that be the same as 68?
The tailpanel R/T emblem on a ‘68 Coronet will not work anywhere but on the tailpanel of a ‘68 Coronet R/T.

The tailpanel R/T emblem on a ‘68 Coronet will not work anywhere but on the tailpanel of a ‘68 Coronet R/T.

The Repo 68 Coronet Tail Panel R/T won't even fit a 68 Coronet.... Well, it'll fit.. Just not very well, nothing like an original does...

b010e5b1a8b2139ed1fb368b6491d917.jpg

View attachment 1058657
And the RT tail panel is also different for the regular Charger (different placement of holes).
Hi
Would you happen to have the template for the holes please. I really need to know where those holes are supposed to be as I had to change my panel and don't have a reference to where the holes have to be.

Thank you

@Suave25 There's another thread going here somewhere that's looking for the measurements also. I still haven't gotten them yet, hoping this new thread will provide something.

Haha! I just realized that's your thread!

I still can't believe that no one has the placement measurements for the Emblems. I hope someone can provide them soon.

I still can't believe that no one has the placement measurements for the Emblems. I hope someone can provide them soon.
I asked this same question back in the winter on here and three other forums. Not a single answer.

Auto Transport Service
Back