• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R there any 69 B body trunk Hinge Bracket Repops

SgtLee511

Local time
4:23 PM
Reaction score
Im looking for Info on the Inner Rear Wheel Well, bracket that holds the Hinge to the wheel Well, is it reproduced.
RR Inner Wheel house 2016.jpg

Hopefully they will make some for the rest of the B Bodies

they are not that hard to find used,
post up a wanted ad and you will find them from someone cutting up a car.
i have 2 sets of them layin around from a 71 b.
and i probably tossed out a set or 2 of the 68-70 ones in the past.

I have a set from a 69 4 door Coronet if they are the same??

Here is a photo of the RH Bracket passenger side Let me know if it matches the coronet if you can...

rRUNNER RH HINGE BRACKET2 022.jpg

Looks to be rusty opposite where mine was, but I am interested at 50, so do you do paypal?, and I need a few days before I agree to buy, I am paying for Machine work next week, so Im short at this minute in my car fund, They appear to be the same as the RR , Ill print it and get back with you. I can see thru that rust, but I believe mine is rusty opposite that so i should be able to cut and splice, mine was so bad it broke apart.

Looks to be rusty opposite where mine was, but I am interested at 50, so do you do paypal?, and I need a few days before I agree to buy, I am paying for Machine work next week, so Im short at this minute in my car fund, They appear to be the same as the RR , Ill print it and get back with you. I can see thru that rust, but I believe mine is rusty opposite that so i should be able to cut and splice, mine was so bad it broke apart.
No problem SGT, just let me know

Auto Transport Service
Back