• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

R/W/B trunk emblem

miller

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
For a 64 Sport Fury...are they that rare? The three piece emblem.

The two outers were already missing on my car. Any chance, anyone know where they can be found, or somebody with spares.

Tough pieces to find! No repops available that I know of! I might have one! Will have to look for it!

I have two spares. They will need work. The red one is missing one of the mounts and the other is rough but complete. They are yours if you want them.
IMG_20170311_171058.jpg
IMG_20170311_171137.jpg
IMG_20170311_171150.jpg

It's cold here in NY so it took me a minute to locate them in the garage.

Ernesto

Thank you for looking, and the offer, 64 Sportfury! Greatly appreciated. They will give me a start, until I can find others.
I'll PM you my info.

For what it's worth...
I had asked Joe Suchy if he had the R/W/B 64 emblems. No, but knows someone tooling up, to start making them. Week later, another reply from Joe, saying the first sets were sent to the chrome shop. So, guessing the emblems will get available in the near future.
Cost??? No idea.

Glad to hear this may work out. Joe is a great guy to deal with.

It seems that my previous response didn't reach you. I used Special T's Unlimited to do my trim and Bill Petrow did a very good job. He repaired a couple of pieces that were missing studs. One of which he added a screw and nut deal. The quality of his work is excellent however he is pricey and pushed my work around other work he was doing. He may have these pieces too. You should get the pieces I sent tomorrow (Thursday) via US Postal Service First Class Mail

Yes sir, got your response. I'll give Petrow a call, just to check it out.

Really appreciate ya!!!

Tough pieces to find! No repops available that I know of! I might have one! Will have to look for it
Found the only one I have! It's an outer one! Same condition as the ones pictured. Good luck in your search if you haven't one the last piece!

Auto Transport Service
Back