• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD race built big block 727 transmission and converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

a68dart360

Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all. I have for sale a race built 727 that I purchased from another member on FABO (DART540 or you may know him as Stan) I will not be needing it so I figure some one might. It set-up for footbrake w/alum.,hi gear drum and all red clutches/kolene steels 4.2 lever solid red racing bands front/rear,rear roller support,bolt in sprag,billet front servo,billet rear servo,T/A cheeta man.,rev.valve body,4-pinnion planteries,modified front pump,deep pan/pickup. Asking $1,700.00. Also have a Frank Luppo 9" 5000 stall converter that cost almost $1,100. Sell both as a package for the right price or separately. Depending on the price I will either pay all or partial shipping.

I will pay all shipping in lower 48 states for the person who buys the transmission.

will sell the torque converter separate from the transmission if anyone is interested in it.

Transmission is sold. Still have the Frank Luppo 8" 5000 stall converter available for $800.00 shipped. The converter cost $1,100 new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back