• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radiator hoses for 73 Roadrunner

adk-roadrunner

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey guy's I'm trying to figure out what radiator hoses I need for my new 440 in my 73 Roadrunner. My lower hose exits on the drivers side also I have a champion 3 core with passenger side upper and drivers side lower. I honestly can't remember why I ordered things this way but it's what I have. I'm not certain if the 73's were setup this way with a big block or not so I'm not sure what to order. parts stores are a minimum of a 35 minute drive for me so I gotta have an idea of what I need if I can. if anyone has bought hoses for a 73 with a similar configuration I'd appreciate your input. Thanks

In 73 the lower hose on the water pump housing moved to the passenger side, along with radiator. For 72 and down it's on the drivers side. You will have to go with one or the other, there is no hose to make one fit the other.

Mark

In 73 the lower hose on the water pump housing moved to the passenger side, along with radiator. For 72 and down it's on the drivers side. You will have to go with one or the other, there is no hose to make one fit the other.

Mark
So technically a lower from a 71 or 72 should be close? The chassis between 72 and 73 are very similar.

60659 may be a good hose number for that.

Yes, a lower for a 72 and down would work. You just have to keep the pump housing matched to the radiator.

Mark

Its been a while but what hose are you using for upper passenger radiator 1 1/2" for tour champion?

Auto Transport Service
Back