• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Radio noise capacitor for '73 Charger

Aeronet

Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
The one that connects to the positive side of the coil. Anybody know where I can get one.

The one on my Bird has the attachment "legs" off the end of the can that go under the coil bracket bolt.
superbirdcleanup20182019 492.JPG

superbirdcleanup20182019 529.JPG

Yes I have some NORS ones.
Thanks. I've been meaning to buy some stuff from you. I'll get in touch with you next Thursday and I'll place an order Friday, June 5th. And, yes, I'm serious and not just talking.
Do you take Paypal?

Sure that works. I will post a pic of what I have. Regular points ones are a different value and wont work right.

Thanks. Do you have a website with what you have for sale?

No I just do this out of my shop. Mostly distributor parts.

Ok. I'll PM you next Thursday. You've posted some other things I would like to buy. Thanks.

I didn't think the values were right to use a ignition capacitor in place of a radio noise capacitor to eliminate coil noise from the radio.

I didn't think the values were right to use a ignition capacitor in place of a radio noise capacitor to eliminate coil noise from the radio.
It looks similar but quite a bit bigger than a distributor condensor.

20200531_151622.jpg

Why doesn't anyone think they have to start a wanted thread anymore around here. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Why doesn't anyone think they have to start a wanted thread anymore around here. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I was just wondering where to get one, as in "Napa sells them", etc. I thought a WTB thread was meant to ask members here if they had one to sell.

Auto Transport Service
Back