• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralley dash

Roger63

Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
Did all 71 roadrunner/ gtx come standard with ralley dash and gauges?

Yes. They came with the basic rally that had fuel and oil gauges in the large hole next to the speedo and a single gauge in each of the smaller holes. Optional was a clock or tach that would go in the large hole and then the smaller holes would have the gauges doubled up.

Yes. They came with the basic rally that had fuel and oil gauges in the large hole next to the speedo and a single gauge in each of the smaller holes. Optional was a clock or tach that would go in the large hole and then the smaller holes would have the gauges doubled up.
Thanks, I thought they did. I'm arguing with a guy that's trying to pass off a satellite as a roadrunner and it has the standard dash in it and he won't provide a picture of the vin.

IME anytime a seller will not provide information to a potential buyer there is something wrong.

IME anytime a seller will not provide information to a potential buyer there is something wrong.
Someone was selling a brake Booster for a 71. Asked him 4 times for a picture. He finally sent me 7 pictures of a complete rear end assembly that he stole of the net, from a friend who rebuilds them. Called him out on s**t, he finally sent a booster picture but was for a '69. He wanted $1,200. I already knew he was scamming people prior to contacting him. Then he sends a picture of a AK and said he was "coming for me". Bahahahahaha

Unfortunately this is the world we live in, where people feel that they have the right to scam and screw over people at will bc there are little to no consequences. Given that he "threatened" you, perhaps he needs some love from the hate police not to mention local LEA just for fun (conveying a threat for starters). In the past I (probably like you) would just ignore it but in today's world so many people want to use crap like that to completely ruin someone's life, so IMO pay back is a bitch.. just saying.

Believe me, I just laughed at that tool who said that. Nothing phases me anymore after being in a s**t hole halfway around the world.

Auto Transport Service
Back