• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rally Dash

69 R/T

Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined today and have a question. I've personally never seen a rally dash in a 1969 Coronet R/T. Was it available as an option? Mine has the standard Taxi Cab readout, and I can't believe that Chrysler didn't issue it as standard equipment on their "premium" muscle car. The Super Bee got it as standard issue on a medium priced car....go figure!

Oh, one more thing. Since my car has the wood grain treatment, I suppose the rally dash would be the same as that of a '70 Charger?

I should probably just leave it alone and install the square optional tach, but that intrument cluster is kind of ugly.

Thanks for your advice, tips and comments. Ted

Ralley instruments were an option. I had a 68 Coronet R/T that had ralley instruments optioned in to it. Was a bit of an odd car, cause it was a stripe delete and had 3.23 sure grip, which was an option. It also had the chrome road wheels (magnum 500's) which I thought was a contradiction to the stripe delete.

Auto Transport Service
Back