• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rally wheels/ Goodyear polyglas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob milo

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale 4- original 14" rally wheels large bolt pattern with polished trim rings and centers with Goodyear polyglas f-70-14 rwl tires also 2 - 15" rally wheels with polished trim rings and g-60 Goodyear polyglas rwl tires all excellent shape, please contact me with phone number and I can text pictures.. Asking 1200.00 for all of best offer.. These were correct for 1970 roadrunner or gtx.located in North East pennsylvania..I am sorry I mis spoke I should have said these were off a 1970 roadrunner, not correct for a 1970 roadrunner,and to clear any confusion the 15" wheels are Not Chrysler wheels they are wheel vintiques spelling? And there are 4 center caps total, sorry for any misunderstanding just would like to clear it up. ..Price Reduced. 900.00 for all...

Last edited:
Here we go...
bob1.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

There's the four pics I got from you, Bob. Hope this is what you wanted?

How much for just the Two 15" wheels/tires/trim rings?.. and are you willing to ship to Canada?? F60-15 (not G)would be correct for '70 AFAIK, but I could use a wheel either way as I have a bad one.

How much for just the Two 15" wheels/tires/trim rings?.. and are you willing to ship to Canada?? F60-15 (not G)would be correct for '70 AFAIK, but I could use a wheel either way as I have a bad one.
Sorry I may have mis spoke, I should have said these were on a 1970 roadrunner and will fit that year roadrunner or thx, sorry didn' mean to imply they were correct for that year.. my mistake I do apoligize..shipping to Canada would probably cost a fortune...

Always a fortune for shipping and very use to it, but I could use two 15" Rallye wheels/trim rings and centers. What is your price on the two assemblies, are they OE wheels? How to protect the show face would be the real issue with shipping.. but doable with heavy cardboard and some shrink wrap. Let me know.. any way but UPS ! Fedex or USPS...

Always a fortune for shipping and very use to it, but I could use two 15" Rallye wheels/trim rings and centers. What is your price on the two assemblies, are they OE wheels? How to protect the show face would be the real issue with shipping.. but doable with heavy cardboard and some shrink wrap. Let me know.. any way but UPS ! Fedex or USPS...
Thank you I will keep you in mind if I just sell the 2 I have some inquired about buying all so let me see what happens in a reasonable time and I will let you know thank you. BOb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back