• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye Dash Circuit Board

68Charger440HP

Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Most of the lights in my dash have never worked so I finally decided to pull the dash and fix the problem. Well I discovered that the previous owner butchered the wiring harness when he installed a modern radio. (We let him take the stereo when we bought the car)

One of the issues I encountered was a bad circuit board which explains why many of the lights weren't working. I have a new one on the way but here's my problem: he cut off the factory connector that goes into the 5 pins on the back of the circuit board in his lame Mickey Mouse wiring job. I've been unsuccessful in locating a replacement connector that will fit those pins. I've even tried looking for 5 individual connectors. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to find one or have any suggestions? I'd prefer not to buy a reproduction harness. Here's a pic of the circuit board.

IMG_4316.JPG

look for a used harness to harvest a connector from??

I have an old harness that I used for some connector parts. PM me if still needed and I can cut off that connector for you.

I can't put pictures in a PM. I think I can just cut off that connector and mail it to you in an envelope. Need your email and mailing address.
Ed

Auto Transport Service
Back