• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye dash conversion

Chuckcharger

Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
I have a 70 non rallye dash that i want to convert to a 70 rallye dash. Has anyone done this? Can someone give me the measurements of the dash cluster opening and maybe a couple of pictures...thanks

You are going to need the complete steel dash frame, harness, cluster, and all face plates.

Probably the biggest hassle is you'll need to replace the dash frame as they are different for rally vs non-rally dashes. The harness is also different so that would need to be replaced, and then the visual stuff such as bezels, and the actual cluster.

I want to covert my non rallye frame to a rallye frame
Just get a Dakota Digital Dash and forget the Conversion.. Windshield, Dash, Cluster, and All Trim pieces is what you are going to need.

pu2q_fJsA3EeYneBk1WaQrM-A=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

BLIE44nJw2KCBFcES_BRZh9qW=w1250-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg

Converting the dash frame isn’t the way to go. as others have said, get yourself a rally dash frame, then your gauge cluster, wiring harness, trim bezels, and dashpads. This is what I did, and the only piece I reused from my old dash was the upper dash pad.

Auto Transport Service
Back