• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye dash value?

benrunner

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
image.jpg what it worth? Has a little rust on the gauges has the radio and all knobs. It's in a 72

After seeing many for sale,some for ridiculous asking prices it still boils down to what someone is willing to pay. 100.00 to 200.00 is what I believe is reasonable for yours.

That one will bring more than a rallye dash that just has the gauges, but less than one that has a tach. On the plus side the clock can be removed and a factory/repro tach will drop right in, just need the separate wiring harness. If the rallye dash harness is included that ups the price as well. That being said if it's uncut around the radio holes that will increase the price. Being hacked up for an aftermarket radio kills the value. Prices are all over the place. Pull it, clean it, take a good look at it. I'd say at least $150.00 for uncut with clock option, but that could be high or low depending on supply/demand/market.

If there is rust on the gauges then around 150.00. If no rust then around 250.00. Real nice ones can bring around 350.00

It's worth more then that having a clock there hard to get I bought a setup with out the wood trim the swichs ,the clock I just needed the frame it was in and the two small gauges I payed $170 with all the extras I'd say $200-$250. There very hard to get .

Auto Transport Service
Back