• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye stripe measurement

Nacho-RT74

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Is it posble somebody gets me this measurement ?

( without the out line, just inner section )
index.php?action=dlattach;topic=129851.jpg

I can't get a measurement of that, but I could measure the edge of my fender to the front of the side marker light if that does you any good.

The measurement you need is 58 inches on my ralley stripe Charger. From the front edge of the front marker to front edge of the middle stripe is just shy of 3/4 of an inch

The stripe folds in about 1/4 of an inch . I would install front to back of course you need to line up with the body line of the wheel
well slightly over the edge of the body line.

That gives you the 3/4 inch from marker to end of the stripe.

you can see that the stripe is slightly over the wheel well body line just above the chrome wheel well molding area of the fender.

lime rock 2.jpg 7381_510029055865621_3678566448331727600_n.jpg

Thanks! I'm working on reproduce the reflective red phasered stripes and I'm trying to make a full gradated area including the area where the wheel goes ( where we don't have stripe ). That makes an easier phasering job making a continuous sweep like it was just one stripe.

You are NOT including the outer line of the stripe, right? I don't need that.

I have a NOS V6R stripe and I had mounted a white reflective version made based on the NOS I have ( you can see it at my Avatar pic ) but my car is naked bare metal at this moment,
Plus is around thousand miles from home.

Correct I measured the inner wider part of the stripe very carefully twice just under 3/4 inch at the marker and yes 58 inches +- about 1/32 of an inch for error.

Auto Transport Service
Back