• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rallye Wheels

They're in the 1970 Charger and Roadrunner brochures, but 1969 versions show only the chromed steel road wheels and the cast Kelsey Hayes 'recall' wheels.

The reason I was asking is because I was watching a video on Youtube. The shop Last Chance Restorations was doing a 1967 Coronet 4 door. The man that was doing the video said the owner wanted to keep the original rims that came on the car ( car was bought new in this family), and that the center cap was incorrect. :wtf::rofl:
I couldn't stop laughing because I know they did not come on the 67 Coronet but then got curious about the first year for them. My guess was 1969 for the 1970 model.
Also if you are making a video for your restoration shop, better know what you are talking about before you post it on Youtube!!! :lol:

HTML:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmaM7jdQJM

Auto Transport Service
Back