• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralph's Rapid Transit Connecticut Cruise-in.

66ChargerHI-PO

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
Attention Connecticut Mopar Enthusists! I'm a very good friend Ralph's. I've known him for about 10+ years now. He is the Mopars In Motion Car Club president, and hosts his own cruise nights and drag racing events. He also has several B-body Mopars. Mostly Roadrunners. Anyway, his first cruise night of the season is tomorrow on Thurs. April 4th. From 5-9pm. It's located Kizl's Restaurant in Southington CT. They run on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays until August. September to October it's every Thursday night. He features Mopars BUT all cars can go. If interested, more info can be found on RalphsRapidTransit.com. Truly a great time, You DON'T want to miss it!

Looking forward to making one of the shows this year with my car!

Hopefully I can make it one of these nights when I get my car running again. Southington is well over an hour from Stamford though, that's a long way for a cruise night. Would have to plan in advance and leave early, The Merritt is a NIGHTMARE during rush hour.

Hopefully I can make it one of these nights when I get my car running again. Southington is well over an hour from Stamford though, that's a long way for a cruise night. Would have to plan in advance and leave early, The Merritt is a NIGHTMARE during rush hour.
The drive to Rt8 a rough one I bet. Would Rt7 to I84 any different, or stop and go nightmare. I hope to go one night. I'm 9 miles away.

QUOTE="Fran Blacker, post: 911219050, member: 25838"]The drive to Rt8 a rough one I bet. Would Rt7 to I84 any different, or stop and go nightmare. I hope to go one night. I'm 9 miles away.[/QUOTE]

Probably not.Traffic on the Merritt starts basically where I get on at High Ridge Road and is usually stop and go all the way through Fairfield County. Even getting to Route 7 from High Ridge Rd. at that time of day would be at least 30 minutes so getting to 84 that way would be suicidal.

I used to work in Norwalk right off the parkway at exit 40, I got on in Milford. I had to be at work at 8 so I had to be on the road by 7. The traffic was usually backed up by Sacred Heart so I normally got off there & took the back roads all the way to work. Going home was no better.

Now I work in Bridgeport & have a 10 min commute.

Here are a few pics of a few B-bodies from last night. Good turnout for a chilly night. About 25 or so cars. 4 being B-bodies. The copper Roadrunner being Ralph's.
68 GTX @ Ralphs.jpg
Green RR @ Ralphs.jpg
Ralphs RR.jpg
71 RR @ Ralphs.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back