• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAM Shopping

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Just started looking..............Laramie, Rebel, Limited.
Recalls dos and don'ts?
When do the 23s come out?

This year 'who knows' when the 23' will come out
usually it's around Sept. IIRC
unless it's a special production product
then it's a crapshoot as to when

Search the -www- find something you like
you can 'usually' get your "trusted or" CDJR local dealer
if you don't want to go to a different dealer
to do a dealer trade, if you find something,
at another dealer usually, it's common practices

can't say good or bad

I was looking at a 21' or 22' Ram 1500 TRX
I decided not to do it, :realcrazy: taxes, :realcrazy: insurance & :realcrazy: registration costs,
among other reasons

2021 TRX Grey Black 2 tone - bronze beadlock wheels.jpg

The best match I could find
(without doing special order, or waiting for nearly a year)
was, 19, 21 or 23 (of 26 iirc) options & color
I had no problem finding one here in Calif., an abundance of them in stock
like 200+ TRX's to choose from
especially down in the valley dealership

good luck

Last edited:
Last year was looking around for a Ram new or used. While I could afford to fork out, it just bugged me what prices were with some comparison with my old Dakota Laramie all-optioned, AWD, with 80K – but rusting looking like chit. And the size of the Dakota after having 1500’s, suits my needs 90% of the time. Also have an ancient Dodge 2500 for plowing with a full-size bed need be. Decided to do a body transplant finding a cherry box, ordering new fenders, rear bumper, spending about two-months on it. Retired now, so time wasn’t an issue and $4,500 later, I’m just fine with the old Dakota. Won’t get near the use it did when I was working and could be my last truck. Well, that’s just me…no argument having a new truck though is great. Mow-power to ya on your hunt.

Dak resto 15.jpg

Dak resto 16.jpg

Fox news just announced RAM down 17 places............there must be issues we don't know about yet.

Here are the #s 566851-472288= -16.7%
Semiconductor and gas prices are to blame.....Dealers are over stocked here also.
Friend just got one sticker $61k got it for $51K. Already recalled for a computer issue.

Bought my 22 in February. No recalls or issues so far. I love it. Bighorn 4x4 quad cab with level 2 equipment group and max towing package. Just what I wanted. Sticker was 54 was out the door for 45 plus big equity in my 18 trade in.

I always buy low mileage used vehicles, and let someone else eat the depreciation. Just purchased a loaded 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee that turned 20,000 K. (12,000 miles) on the way home from the dealership. Before purchase, I ran the VIN. through Chrysler service computer and found that it had extended warranty and no recalls or service problems. With newer vehicles looking pretty much the same from year to year, no one could tell it from new. By buying used, I figure I saved over $20,000 from new list price.
I spend a few hours on the computer using CarGurus and AutoTrader searches to narrow down the field with make/model, options, mileage, and price. These sites use Carfax to search service history of the vehicle, as well. It reports recalls, accidents, theft, etc. I had to travel a couple of hours to Toronto to bring this one home, but it was worth it.

P4120006.JPG

P4120009.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back