• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rams Moving to Los Angeles

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
It's a done deal. The Rams are relocating to LA. The Chargers are still in the consideration stages. The Raiders have withdrawn from consideration. (Thank God)

Im happy with the situation - would like to see the Chargers come too. They'll be playing in the coliseum until they can build a stadium. Glad the raiders are staying in Oakland that's where they belong!

Not it really a big fan of either team but this means I'll hopefully be able to go to a Viking or Bronco game from time to time.

This reaffirms my argument against publicly financed stadiums. St. Louis is still paying for the Jones Dome & The Wal-Mart rams are now leaving.

Congrats to LA and feel bad for St. Louis but maybe they should have done more to keep the Rams there. Now instead of the stadium generating revenue for the city it now has become a burden.

So what's the logic behind both the Rams and Chargers coming to LA and playing out of the same stadium complex? This still makes absolutely zero sense to me. I can see the Rams going there, but two teams, in the same stadium???

It's a done deal. The Rams are relocating to LA. .....

Nothing has really changed. The "fans" who follow them just need to consider all of their future games as being "AWAY GAMES".

Auto Transport Service
Back