rarest of the rare '73 Charger Convertible

WheelsOfTerror

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Hi Mopar freaks- I've seen this guy driving around Los Angeles a few times, and even chatted with him once- he's a Frenchie so maybe that's where they make his jackalope unicorn convertible '73 Charger. I grabbed this vid from my '72 B100 a few months ago and forgot about it till today. This is real and it exists. Anybody know him? Is he on here? Enjoy?:

Nacho-RT74

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
I knew one 74 made in Venezuela long time ago which it was being sold on a local cars sale website. I saved the pics but unfortunately they were lost on a failed hard disk.

EDITING: it was an awful job :(

Last edited:

chargervert

Local time
8:13 AM
Reaction score
8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG
Who don't have a Charger convertible?

Last edited:

PurpleBeeper

Local time
Reaction score
Wow, that's crazy. I've seen a couple cars over the years where someone made a convertible model that didn't exist from the factory. It sure looks like one of those. I would LOVE to see what it looks like with the top down!

ESOXER

Local time
Reaction score
Guy I bought my car from was making a 70 Superbird convertible, he needed to fund the project. Hope it went well.

metaldad

Local time
Reaction score
Wow, that's crazy. I've seen a couple cars over the years where someone made a convertible model that didn't exist from the factory. It sure looks like one of those. I would LOVE to see what it looks like with the top down!
this one i stumbled across was at a show b4 the plandemic. mokena mebbe? havent seen her since
charger.JPG
charger1.JPG
charger4.JPG

ESOXER

Local time
Reaction score
I had a yeller Dakota R/T, I hate yeller. But for some reason sometimes yeller looks good. In this case it does.

Bb70charger500

Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Guy in my local Mopar club just got his new Challenger back from a custom shop that made it into a convertible they did a great job on it
I've seen a few cars that never had it like bandit trans am or same generation Camaro

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
I've seen this guy driving around Los Angeles a few times, and even chatted with him once- he's a Frenchie
I laughed at this. The mention of the term Frenchie makes me think of some snobby, smelly, self righteous jerkoff that feels that he is above everyone else until he is called out for it...then he cowers in fear and cries for help.

1 fag hair.jpg

I may be far off base but I had a good laugh thinking about it.