• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Razreddobie needs some parts.

razreddobie

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Hey Everybody, I need some help finding a couple of parts for my '77 Cordoba. First and most important I need a speedometer because the gearing in mine is screwed up. Second I need a set of tail lights that have good chrome on them. The year on them doesn't matter since I have ones from a '75 in there now. And finally I need a nice set of rocker trim because the ones from my car are hosed and I won't even put them on my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bruce
:yes:

Stephens in Georgia, is aweosme, they have found me some parts in the past!

Good luck

Mike

I'm willing to let you give it a try but I have 3 shows coming up this month so it wouldn't be till next month. I put a new speedometer cable in but it still reads past 120 and sticks where ever when I stop. I'll get back with you when I get it out. Thanks, Bruce P.S. How much?

I really appreciate that. I will contact you when I get it off for your address. There's a guy parting out a Magnum at a garage I deal with at work. If you need anything let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Thanks, Bruce

Auto Transport Service
Back