• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RE: Can anyone Identify this

uwss

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
2018-04-03 10.33.15.jpg
2018-04-03 10.33.06.jpg
Vehicle: 1969 Plymouth GTX 4 speed A833
The brake pedal rattles and the brake light stays on all the time; I found this laying on the floor.

I'll take a pic of the assembly and post it.

The brake and clutch pedal shaft bushing is still available from local Chrysler dealership if you can get them to look the part number for you. Do not have the number in front of me and they are relatively inexpensive. You may also be able to source them from a NAPA or equivalent.

Here is a different view with these notches in it. Does this help?
2018-04-04 10.31.30.jpg

Talked to Brewers and they said they don't know what that bushing is .

That one is in my car already, but I think I have another in the shop somewhere. Going back out to do my other sway bar rubber shortly, I'll have a look before I come back in for supper.

Supper.. YES, my wife makes it for me every day! ! LOL I may be wrong on the bushing, but I'll let you know.

2018-04-04-10-31-30-jpg.jpg

That thing is too big to be a pedal bushing. Never seen anything like that before.

Here are some detailed Assy pics,note the part numbers are the same for bushings n they give a different number for heavy duty bushings,this may be what you have,n some where there is another one as it shows two in each application,hope it helps

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Sorry I got your hopes up... same split bushing as shown earlier from Brewers. I have seen what you have in your hand somewhere though... just can't remember where. And as noted by RC.. as I look at yours again that is way too big for anything pedal related. Get down under the dash and start wiggling things, may just be a loose bolt and the "find" is secondary.
brakepedalbushingmopar 007.JPG

still looking!!! Anyone have any ideas on where to look?

Auto Transport Service
Back