• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ready for Spring Fling!

69roadr

Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
Just got my 69 Roadrunner back from Restorations by Julius rebuilt transmission new KYB shocks new front sway bar and complete buff on the body he does great work!

IMG_20170328_150154119.jpg

It is a great feeling to finally be able to drive and show off a fresh restoration. I'll see you in Van Nuys!

IMG_3016.JPG

You can see Shannon Hudsons green Valiant behind me. That was 2011.

Hmm, I'd love to make it this year.....
Only 85 miles from my home...
Dennis H. and Linda coming?

Hmm, I'd love to make it this year.....
Only 85 miles from my home...
Dennis H. and Linda coming?
Dennis will be there. Pete & i are 99 % sure, probably for Sat, the 9th.......think GetX'd is good for Sat also.

Need to see a pic of Gtx'd car so I can recognize him post up a pic Kevin

Hey blade Saturday is the 8th and that's when I'll be there with my dog and maybe my sister
Yeah, the 8th. Cool Man, should see You there. How to recognize You....the Pup? Your ride?

Just got done detailing the engine bay by the way that's a Edelbrock Victor intake minimal Hood clearance!

IMG_20170329_135656385.jpg

Just got done detailing the engine bay by the way that's a Edelbrock Victor intake minimal Hood clearance!

Yeah....My hood to air filter clearance could be measured with a feeler guage.

Great looking MoPars , I look forward to seeing them there.

Auto Transport Service
Back