• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real life numbers on a 7000# Advantage Classic Backyard Buddy 4 post lift and accessories...

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
I placed my order yesterday and am satisfied with the prices. I'm posting this for those of us that are looking for a good 4 post lift.. I've attached the sales order for my stuff.

Chuck (snook)

Advantage Equipment_Sales Order_SOADV11835_1670605270575.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just too old to be getting on the floor for my MAXJAX 2 post lift. This will make it much easier to stay in the game... Sucks but it is what it is.

Chuck (snook)

I see you opted for the jack with it. Good choice. You won’t regret it.
:thumbsup:

I like the four post better. There are advantages/disadvantages on both types of units but the four is my choice. The rolling jack is great. I would highly recommend finding a couple pieces of either square or rectangle tube, mine are 4x6 .180 wall with notches cut so they fit on top of the rolling jack runways and are flush on top with the ramps. This will enable you to jack up the vehicle, put some cribbing there with the tubes under for support, then let the jack down and move to another area and do the same or let it rest on the jack with the stops engaged. You can see mine to get ideas from the photo. Also look for construction being done in your area to see if you can find lumber remnants to use for cribbing. I latched onto quite a bit when our garage got built.

IMG_2836.jpeg

IMG_2834.jpeg

61056832007__0E521D18-E874-43E1-9D7D-EBB30746E342.jpeg

I like the four post better. There are advantages/disadvantages on both types of units but the four is my choice. The rolling jack is great. I would highly recommend finding a couple pieces of either square or rectangle tube, mine are 4x6 .180 wall with notches cut so they fit on top of the rolling jack runways and are flush on top with the ramps. This will enable you to jack up the vehicle, put some cribbing there with the tubes under for support, then let the jack down and move to another area and do the same or let it rest on the jack with the stops engaged. You can see mine to get ideas from the photo. Also look for construction being done in your area to see if you can find lumber remnants to use for cribbing. I latched onto quite a bit when our garage got built.

View attachment 1385694

View attachment 1385695

View attachment 1385702
Great ideas! I'll have to keep my eye out.

Thanks, Chuck (snook)

They are developing an air jack rolling tray for the Backyard Buddy, I'll upgrade when it's in production. They have one for the Advantage series, pretty sweet but not cheap. Here's a video of that one:

The Backyard Buddy will essentially be the same.

Chuck (snook)

Auto Transport Service
Back