• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real Max Wedge today at a show:

Dodge 330

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Very clean car!

20140621_120634.jpg

20140621_120413.jpg

20140621_120513.jpg

20140621_120531.jpg

You know I like it !!! Ron

Love how he had the window sticker with the heater and radio delete listed!

Imagine a car on the dealers lot with that today.

nice car but lots of stuff wrong under the hood. but I'm picky sorry.

Nice clean car but I think it must be a clone. That VIN isn't in the Darrel Davis book that I can see. All the better reason to have fun with it.

Sure, but it looks like he drives it and has fun with it!

I'd rather see that than a correctly restored "queen" that gets rolled in and out of a trailer.

I'm still in "awe" over the sheer size of a Mopar "Cross-Ram" intake! WOW they're huge!

And no, thats NOT what she said!

I'm still in "awe" over the sheer size of a Mopar "Cross-Ram" intake! WOW they're huge!

And no, thats NOT what she said!

Haha, think those are big, this was also at the show. The Ron Jeremy of intakes! LOL

20140621_120714.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

20140621_120722.jpg

I love rebuilds. all for having fun. pretty sure that is not real deal max wedge. either way, mat the right pedal and enjoy!

Wire harness for motor was on the top of inner fender not on the motor, a clone

lets see your real deal 64 dodge max wedge super stock

Wire harness for motor was on the top of inner fender not on the motor, a clone
so because maybe some one decides to run their wires somewhere else, this makes it clone? who gives a ****

these negative comments are the exact reason why I got out of the matching numbers fake tribute clone bullshit

too bad people just cant enjoy it for what it is instead of ripping it apart
if that was MY car , and I can only dream of owning one , I would be damn proud to turn the key even if it is a phucking fake

sorry for the rant , but it gets old

lets see your real deal 64 dodge max wedge super stock

so because maybe some one decides to run their wires somewhere else, this makes it clone? who gives a ****

these negative comments are the exact reason why I got out of the matching numbers fake tribute clone bullshit

too bad people just cant enjoy it for what it is instead of ripping it apart
if that was MY car , and I can only dream of owning one , I would be damn proud to turn the key even if it is a phucking fake

sorry for the rant , but it gets old

Couldn't have said it better myself. Why have some people lost the ability to enjoy a car for what it is instead of using their 'expert' opinion and picking it apart? Do they get some kind of satisfaction from doing this or is it a new sport?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Why have some people lost the ability to enjoy a car for what it is instead of using their 'expert' opinion and picking it apart? Do they get some kind of satisfaction from doing this or is it a new sport?

its the same reason I stopped taking my real deal 70 plum crazy purple super bee , white bucket seat interior, white C stripe , fresh air car , to shows. "that's not the correct coil" , "those centerlines aren't factory" , "why do you have chrome valve covers?" and yes , half of it was in primer , so it was even worse. they just couldn't get past the fact it was still a super bee pounding pavement after all these years LOL

its the same reason I stopped taking my real deal 70 plum crazy purple super bee , white bucket seat interior, white C stripe , fresh air car , to shows. "that's not the correct coil" , "those centerlines aren't factory" , "why do you have chrome valve covers?" and yes , half of it was in primer , so it was even worse. they just couldn't get past the fact it was still a super bee pounding pavement after all these years LOL
I agree with you but look at it another way. At least you don't have to guess if these guys are ******** or not. They usually give themselves away as soon as they open their mouths. They should be forced to wear t-shirts that say "I'm an asshole". I run into these guys occasionally at shows but on the other hand I've met some really nice people, some that have become good friends. The good guys outnumber the jerkoffs by a long shot.

Sounds very familiar ! My dad got tired of this kinda crap to so the real deal A12 RR with 26,000 all original miles just sits at home ! After it almost came to blows with some dummy saying it wasn't a real A12 blah blah O well such is life the ones that don't know are the first to spout off !:argue:

I do an occasional show and like to talk cars with young guys who have never seen a motor with dual carburetors and the old guys (I fit into that category) who remember these cars when they were in high school and longed to have one.
My car is a hot rod and there's nothing 'correct' about it, yet now and then I run into somebody who feels the need to point out everything that isn't 'original' to my 63 Fury. The best one was a fellow who informed me that American Torq-thrust wheels never came on my car from the factory on the rear axle, only on the front! The rear had steel wheels...I do try to be courteous, but I had to take a sudden bathroom break to get away....lol. On the other hand, I had one gentleman who looked my car over very carefully and complimented me. Then he scratched his head and said "I see you have a 4 speed. Didn't the 63 only come with a 3 speed?" He was right, of course, and I complimented him on his good memory. It's all good...

Auto Transport Service
Back