• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear bumper brackets

olddog67

Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score
I took my bumper off to fix up the rear rails, figured Id paint the bumper brackets since the bumper was off and now dont remember how the different plates were on there. Anyone hav a pic of a bumper laying upside down so I can see?

S4013150.JPG

Hope this helps

Last edited:
it does half way anyway ODZKing!

There are 2 plates, roughly 4" x 4", any idea where they go? I believe they were on the bumper itself under or on top of the bracket??

These?
S4012855.JPG

When I removed all the rotted area I never put them back on as they made the bumper stick out too far (on mine).

I'm pretty sure they go between the bumper and the bracket. I think they provide reinforcement for the bumper jack. It goes on the outermost position of the bracket.

Last edited:
Yes, between the bumper and the bracket with the bend towards the front of the car.

E5E2C10E-0DEC-44D2-B838-4489A63EB48C.jpeg

Thank you Charger Dana that is what I need!

These are the ones I couldn't figure out.

bumper.jpg

It's been so long ago that I reassembled the bumper, I don't even remember those. :thumbsup:
Thanks Dana.

Auto Transport Service
Back