• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear link suspensions

Revhendo

Local time
1:41 PM
Reaction score
Hey, any of you fine people know any companies making rear link suspensions for B bodies? I saw one recently that was a bolt in frame kit, but I can't remember who did it. I also think RMS is doing a Viper based rear setup also.
Anyone got some ideas?

Rev.

hi rev, on page 30 of the april issue of mopar muscle they have a pic of a 4 link setup made by unlawful racing that looks interesting, minimal welding or bolt in. hope that helps. ron

hi rev, on page 30 of the april issue of mopar muscle they have a pic of a 4 link setup made by unlawful racing that looks interesting, minimal welding or bolt in. hope that helps. ron

I think that's the one I am thinking of. To be honest, I actually got a look at the RMS setup in the Cuda that got built for Goodmark. It was interesting.
Anybody running one of these link setups? What about the Magnumforce or XV setups?

I saw that Unlawful setup at the Nats, really nice but pricey? Might be overkill for the street. I like Bill's at RMS and when I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago he said that he recently bought I think a 66 or 67 B body and is going to have a kit for it soon.

Here's Bill's link:

http://www.reillymotorsports.com/

Here's Unlawful's link:

http://unlawfulracing.com/index.html

You might already have these but.......

Dude, with all due respect, and I am being respectful here. If when you reply to a post where someone asks an honest question, if all you can come up with is that, don't reply.
Don't get me wrong, I don't have alot of money, so I probably wouldn't shell out for the XV stuff. I do respect how they went about designing and testing their product.
Now I am going to go out on limb here and say that you had direct personal experience with Magnumforce. I am also going to guess that it wasn't a positive one. I've heard both good and bad about them. I've dealt with them and had no problems on the products that I purchased. I have also made inquiries to them and not recieved a response. It happens. It also affects my purchasing habits. It's how it works.
I also might point out that if you had problems, perhaps the fault was not entirely theirs.

On this subject I will, with all due respect, decline your offer for an explination.

Auto Transport Service
Back