• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rear seat pan 68-70

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnypwr

Local time
4:14 AM
Reaction score
Need the pan under the back seat should be the same on all 68-70 cars. Want a nice one or a amd repro. Prefer in the northeast so shipping isn’t outrageous. If you have a car just cut it out and I’ll drill the welds. I’m in eastern ct thanks

Last edited:
Need the pan under the back seat should be the same on all 66-70 cars. Want a nice one or a amd repro. Prefer in the northeast so shipping isn’t outrageous. If you have a car just cut it out and I’ll drill the welds. I’m in eastern ct thanks
I have this one from a 67 Satellite, but I'm in Ca.

DSCN0066.JPG

DSCN0067.JPG

DSCN0070.JPG

I also have a couple but shipping from CO is 220.00 via YRC truck freight.

I edited it I’ve never had a 66-7 pan side by side but my cars a 68 thanks for the replies

Need the pan under the back seat should be the same on all 68-70 cars. Want a nice one or a amd repro. Prefer in the northeast so shipping isn’t outrageous. If you have a car just cut it out and I’ll drill the welds. I’m in eastern ct thanks
Order an AMD from Autobody Specialties in Middletown CT. Pickup at the store!

I have an amd dealer last I looked it’s been back order for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back