• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear spoiler on a cordoda

chargers777

Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
anyone ever put a rear spoiler on a 78 cordoba?If so what did you use and can you post a pic?

attachment.jpg

Not mine, but I like it

The last two owners (that I know of) of that car were/are members here, the car is for-realzies badass, and no, the gas cap isn't functional.. I'm gonna pm you Chargers 777 about some rear spoiler news.

I'd love to put one on my Cordoba! That just looks too wicked

not a doba but you get the idea

Attachments

• a295.jpg
    a295.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 338
  • a298.jpg
    a298.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 309
  • a302.jpg
    a302.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 305
That's funny....we actually own this black 78 Cordoba you posted. We didn't put the spoiler on this one.....we have another one (a T-top car) that we are restoring right now.......would love to know what the spoiler on the black one came off of. We purchased this car thru this website and was hoping to get the attention of the guy we bought if off of to find out. And, no the gas cap is not functional. It's all for looks!!!!!
Darthvader Rules!!!!

it was optional for the 70 B Body dodge and plymouths. i wanted a 71 go wing but not for 400 bucks lol

There's something about that jacked up '70s stance that makes my heart palpitate like I just saw that picture of Cheryl Tiegs in the pink bikini again... man it tickles my '70s fixation funny bone.

No amount of crap you'll get from anyone could ever take any coolness from that car. It's impervious. It's transcendental. It's king of the road. Street Machinus Maximus. It kicks ***.

Spoilers - would a "Magnum Force" or "Magnum GT" spoiler work on a Cordoba? If so, that's an option - I remember somebody was going to repop them. (???)

MagnumForce spoilers

Yeah, that was me, I have that project about 75% done. I
have been quite ill and haven't been able to finish them. :(
I lost most of my materials due to them getting old while
I've been Ill. So it will cost a bit to get it going again.

Auto Transport Service
Back