• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Springs

Dobaroy

Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
On our 1975 Charger we need new rear springs and for other late B's we have always bought them from ESPO Springs but living up here in Canada the shipping has gotten brutally expensive. Just wonder if anybody here has installed the Mopar Performance Springs for B Bodies part number P4452983. In other words we are wondering if they will fit the late B'S?

Last edited:
Have you checked into getting your springs re-arched? I found a local shop that only charged me $150 and it made a HUGE diference.

re-arched springs

Attachments

• d316.jpg
    d316.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 259
Thanks guys for the replies, we did try to have them rearched but they said they couldn't do it because they are junk.:icon_frown:

I wish I could get mine rearched, but no one around here does it anymore. Guess I'll be going with the MP springs.

I wish I could get mine rearched, but no one around here does it anymore. Guess I'll be going with the MP springs.

It's a bit of a haul for you but I had mine done at a shop in Lakeland.

Bruzilla, do you think the MP will fit your Runner because they claim they fit up to 1972?

Man-o-man Super77se... every time I see your car with those blue steelies I am thinking you got it RIGHT!!!! The colour, the wheels, the stance all make it yours and SUPER!!!
David

thanks David, ive worked hard at putting a little muscle in to that outcast of a charger !
Somebody swiped your bumper. :poke:

Bruce? what you doing here LOL glad to see you over here.
i give one hint ....lmao

Attachments

• cff.jpg
    cff.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 205
Auto Transport Service
Back