• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Sway Bar Links

slepr1

Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
I noticed on my 77 Cordoba one of the rubber grommets are missing on my rear sway bar link. I searched for replacements but couldn't find them anywhere. The only ones available are for the front sway bars. Worst case scenario is I have to replace the complete sway bar to get the link kit. Any suggestions on where to get a bushing kit or complete link kit for the original sway bar?

I noticed on my 77 Cordoba one of the rubber grommets are missing on my rear sway bar link. I searched for replacements but couldn't find them anywhere. The only ones available are for the front sway bars. Worst case scenario is I have to replace the complete sway bar to get the link kit. Any suggestions on where to get a bushing kit or complete link kit for the original sway bar?

Call Dick at Firm Feel 1-800-FIRM-426 (I know it sounds funny but trust me)

I should have checked in my own back yard first....National Moparts here in Ontario Canada sells Poly-Urethane replacement bushings for virtually every mopar. Price $19 Canadian.

Auto Transport Service
Back