• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear window chrome question

Wtrfwl havoc

Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Hey all. Have a 64 polara 2 door hardtop. I am missing the chrome trim piece on the bottom of the rear window. Anyone know if other year models will work on it. Fury, or 65 window trim etc.

Hey all. Have a 64 polara 2 door hardtop. I am missing the chrome trim piece on the bottom of the rear window. Anyone know if other year models will work on it. Fury, or 65 window trim etc.
64-65 Ply. or Dodge will work! I might have a set I'll have to check Get back to me later!

As stated above 64-5 Dodge or Plymouth 2 DR H/T only is what will fit.
If Moparsteve636 doesn't have one I have several sets...

Sorry I don't have any! Some w/s trim only

Good luck - the trim is out there but hard to find for a decent price - I looked for a couple years - I had all the trim aside from the bottom passenger side. piece - had to buy a whole set.

1964-1965 Dodge and Plymouth hardtop will work - 2 door coupe is different.

I just checked I have 2 sets but they are from the FRONT. SORRY

Hey all I found the bottom two pieces. Thanks for all the help

Auto Transport Service
Back