• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebel dented my Rebel

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
my rust free, straight as an arrow parts car......... notice the dirt where he runs full speed and cuts between the cars....... well, he does this at night too; I never understood how he didn't run into anything....... he seems to be just fine, I hope he learned something

dent.jpg

trot.jpg

Damn that had to hurt! My Lab ran out in front of my Can Am in a blind spot and got whacked pretty good but he just jumped back up and took off again like it was nothing. They're pretty tough!

Ouch! Poor car lol...I'm sure the fender absorbed more impact than the hard head!
I had an American bulldog/pit mix years ago that would run into me and my buddies when we would kick a ball around.. took us down a few times. It was funny as heck watching that little bag of cement flip a full-grown man's feet in the air...until it happened to you! Your boy looks like he's also of the iron-skull variety!

its tarp city in your yard also!
must be a jersey thing ..lol :fool:

A meathead if I ever saw one

Can you get into the trunk and maybe massage it out from the inside?

Your lucky he didn't get mad at it

poor car

I wonder what Rebel the dog was thinking ?
take that 'damn car' that hurt a bit, zoom zoom

my dog does the 'tuck butt mode' when he runs around
sometimes zooms under the 5th wheel trailer in the back yard
I'm amazed he doesn't knock himself out

glad to see the dog is no worse for wear

Auto Transport Service
Back