• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebel TRX

moparcurt

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Over on Allpar there is a thread regarding the 2019 Ram 1500 and what is coming for the future, there is talk of two more versions of the Rebel coming. The model that is available now with the 5.7 HEMI, one is coming out to go right after the Ferd Rapturd, and another hotter version. Two new motors are going to be available, bringing back the 7.0 litre (426 cubic inches - I have not done the math to see if that is correct for conversion?) and a HELLCAT!!! Now I don't know if the HELLCAT version will be two wheel drive or four, the Trackhawk Jeep gets that motor and it seems to be able to live with all wheel drive and 707 horses, so I am guessing that a four wheel drive will be one for sure.

The 5th gen HD's are getting some drivetrain options/choices, I think they will be putting an 8 speed auto behind that 6.4, now maybe a bump up in horsepower would be nice??!!!! But nothing confirmed as of yet? :bananadance:

Sorry......no linky's from me, I am an illiterate hobbit today, it might be the booze? But hey....I least there are no typo's!!! :thumbsup:

47346d1490062402-rare-photo-first-dodge-ram-original-dodge-ram.jpg

I think it's best not to get your hopes up with FCA, but expect the unexpected.

Be cool though if Ram made a newer version of a SRT truck, whether it's off road capable or not.

Last edited:
I have a friend with a srt10 quad cab truck, man that thing is fun as hell .if they come out with a new one I'll get a shot at the old one!!

Big question, Is it worth the wait? If people are going gaga for it, make it ready for next year. The Viper went from concept to production that quick.

Auto Transport Service
Back