• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reborn Plymouth owner...

guy gadbois

Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
Greetings. Just joined the forum as I just bought another old Plymouth - 67 Belvedere II this time. Havent had an old Mopar for many moons now, so will probably have a lot of questions as I am 'out of the loop' as it were. First car was a 70 RoadRunner, but that was long long ago in a galaxy far far away... :)
my belvedere II.jpg

Welcome to the group,,,That is a very nice Belvedere! The wheel selection fits perfectly in my opinion.what engine are you running in it?

Welcome aboard from NJ. Nice 67 you have there. Best of luck with it.
:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Nice.

We're gonna need more pics and a description.

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! Nice Plymouth you have there! 440'

Thank you gentlemen...um, er, uh...gentlepersons.
As for details, nothing too special; just a 318 column shift auto car. But , I am just the third owner - the original purchaser kept it until his passing in 2019. Second owner tidied it up a bit, added the wheels and tyres and dual exhaust, and then when he decided to change to another project car, enticed me to pay too much for it... :) Never been hit, pretty clean underside for an unrestored car and all original interior. [needs the front seat redone] Hope it will be fun.
Couple of more pics as per request..

mybelvedere4.jpg my belvedere5.jpg my belvedere8.jpg my belvedere 8.jpg

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

nice 67 Belvedere

Auto Transport Service
Back