• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD REBUILT Lower Control Arms 1962-72 B Body Cars & 1970-74 E Body Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962 to 1972 B-body cars, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, GTX,Super Bee, Satellite, Belvedere, and all the other B body cars since the invention of the B body line.
And also for 1970-1974 Barracuda's and Challenger's.

I recently found this pair on a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury, if that means anything to you, what i pulled them off of.
These are one of the best pairs of LCA's that i have pulled off a vehicle, cleaned up, Evaporusted back to bare metal, rebuilt, and put up for sale.

Bushings are a quality product from a company named Proforged, that i have been buying from, for my rebuilding, suspension parts.

You can't go wrong with parts starting out West, here in California, Nevada, Arizona, the desert states.
Look how great these LCA's look for being a 58 year old part.
Something you guys in the rust belt, rust bucket states, don't see.

I have cleaned these control arms of 58 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust.
You paint them up with whatever texture, and color paint that you prefer.
Some people are pretty **** in what they want to do, so I'm leaving that up to you.

So if you factor in what it took to bust these LCA's off the car in the wrecking yard, then paying for them, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $275.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done.

I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $125.00 + an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/2 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

The price is "firm." I'm not interested in any kind of trades, offers, other than my stated price.

$275.00 for the parts, + the FEDEX'ing to your zip code, with insurance, and signature delivery charges applied, + 4% Pay Pal fee, if paid thru goods and services, or no fee if paid thru family or friends.
Up to you on payment method.

Any questions, send me a pm, thru this forum, and i will get right back to you.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 001 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 003 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 002 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 004 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 006 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 007 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 012 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 008 (Small).JPG LCA's 62-72 B Bodies 013 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back