• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent posts not showing up in threads

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Ever since this new format was implemented, I am having a problem viewing new posts. I always click on "new posts" at the top of the screen, and can see the thread and the last person that has posted. But when I open that thread, the latest posts are not there. Anybody else having that problem?

No only the people on ignore don't show up for me....

Only you RC....LOL

Ever since this new format was implemented, I am having a problem viewing new posts. I always click on "new posts" at the top of the screen, and can see the thread and the last person that has posted. But when I open that thread, the latest posts are not there. Anybody else having that problem?

Are you sorting by latest updated after you click on the forum? There are more options hidden behind the small arrows in the top bar as well fysa.

I await RCs post daily!
Kind of like:
"...uh, we are being fed our humor and knowledge from RC, much like a mother bird feeds her chicks in the nest..."

Are you sorting by latest updated after you click on the forum? There are more options hidden behind the small arrows in the top bar as well fysa.
I always just click on the "new posts" tab on the second line down about in the middle of the screen. Not sure what you are referring to by sorting? My son cleared the cookies on my computer last night, and it seems to be working now, but we tried that before and it didn't help.

Auto Transport Service
Back