• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rechromed Bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve636

Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rechromed bezels, I have complete sets in stock! I can either exchange with your good cores or redo your parts! 63-65 Ply. and Dodge, Will do other parts! P.M. me with your needs! I will quote you a price!

20200121_093428 (1).jpg 20200121_094233.jpg

As a customer of moparsteve, I would highly recommend him. Great work! He did the bezel for my '63 Plymouth (62 dash in the 63) and the lenses looked like new. My car was among those featured at the Milw world of wheels last winter by the 'My Car Story' he guy commented how beautiful the dash looked as he scanned his camera on it.

Dash 1.jpg

I'll be looking you up when I ever get around to doing my 63. Thank you !

Good to know. I was goin to buy an Nos center bezel that popped up for my 64 Dodge recently but decided against it after knowing I needed the LH and RH bezels done also. I was fearing the they would end up not matching and figured I would restore my pieces instead...

As a customer of moparsteve, I would highly recommend him. Great work! He did the bezel for my '63 Plymouth (62 dash in the 63) and the lenses looked like new. My car was among those featured at the Milw world of wheels last winter by the 'My Car Story' he guy commented how beautiful the dash looked as he scanned his camera on it.

View attachment 897929
Ron, Thank you for the approval comment! It looks really nice in the car!

Ron, Thank you for the approval comment! It looks really nice in the car!
With your fine work I spent many hours re-furbing the gauges and push buttons. The button labeling naturally, gets worn off and dirty so had to do that to mate better with the now nice bezel. PIA figuring out the best tracks for this, some trial and error; but had some mule buttons. Just my pin, '62 dash layout looks a better than the 63 and like the blued gauges, used the clock spot to install a tach. Ya spend a lot of time seeing the dash so if it's crummy looking get to see it often. On occasion I glance up to see the road..lol

Ply Dash Finish.jpg

With your fine work I spent many hours re-furbing the gauges and push buttons. The button labeling naturally, gets worn off and dirty so had to do that to mate better with the now nice bezel. PIA figuring out the best tracks for this, some trial and error; but had some mule buttons. Just my pin, '62 dash layout looks a better than the 63 and like the blued gauges, used the clock spot to install a tach. Ya spend a lot of time seeing the dash so if it's crummy looking get to see it often. On occasion I glance up to see the road..lol

View attachment 899215
I always liked the blue green faces of the 63-64 gauges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back