• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recognize a few great members/venders

iraqivet01

Local time
6:54 PM
Reaction score
I would like to express my appreciation to a few members.

First one goes out to res1vw21 (Ross) for his fine workmanship on rebuilding my door hings. He knocked them out in timely manner and was even nice enough to send back the used shop rags when he mailed them back. Thought that was funny because I went straight from the shop to the post office and stuffed them in a box and that was all I had at the moment.

Again thanks Ross

The other appreciation goes out to jsbrown (521 Restoration).
I sent him a list for body panels and glass on Sunday night, and by Monday morning at 6:30 am I got my quote and he even found a mistake on the rear quarter number (put down one for a charger instead of Coronet)
His prices were considerable lower then what is in the AMD catalog and even was able to knock some off the shipping. If all goes to plan I should be seeing all my parts at my door step this Friday.

It been a pleasure not just doing business with both of them, but also a pleasure talking them on the phone.
I would highly recommend both to anyone, and plan on using them in future projects!

Thanks jeff, Got word from my Body guy that my AMD parts arrived this afternoon like you said it would, and everything looks GREAT!

Auto Transport Service
Back