• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendation for good fit cover for 67 satellite

Smokinnjokin

Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Folks,
Looking for a cover for my '67 satellite that actually fits it properly and is made of some decent material. Not asking you to google search something for me - I want to hear from people who actually own or have owned covers for a '67 B-body that they recommend.
Thanks,
Andrew

I use a California Car cover (Duststop) indoor only on my wagon. It fits well and has held up for 6-8 years now.
Mike

Got a BACK EAST cover. Had it for near 20 years now. Very soft side against the car. I would say check them out

California car covers, I have used forever. They sell different materials depending upon your needs. Outside, indoor a little pricey but you get what you pay for . Quality

Reviving this thread. I too am in search of a cover for my 1967 Belvedere II. All of the car cover company website list Belvedere IIs as sedans. They aren't sedans. They are hardtops. A Belvedere I is a sedan. What's the deal? DO the sedan covers fit hardtops OK?

Last edited:
I personally have covercraft car covers. Both indoor and outdoor covers, and both are very good covers.

I recently purchased a car cover from Autozone.....I definitely would NOT recommend making the same mistake.
The cover is still grossly wrinkled after 2 months use and made from a material so slick it slides off as if it were covering a junk of ice. The process goes a lot easier with two people, but hey it shouldn't have to be that way.
You get what you pay for..

Auto Transport Service
Back