• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendation for non op vehicle shipper

spoolinhard

Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
I have a roller b body that I need shipped from California to Iowa. Any recommendations?

4 Corners Transport Services out of Washington State. He (Jeff) is a broker and you'll find lots of people who are down on brokers. I can tell you I've used Jeff multiple times with in-op vehicles and have had good pricing and good service each time. Jeff manages the loads personally. The best part about dealing with them is you don't pay anything till your pickup is scheduled. You then pay Jeff the broker fee and pay the driver the balance in cash upon delivery. Others require partial or even full payment at time of booking.

Look them up on transportreviews.com which I believe you'll find very helpful with making your selection.

I tried a 'name brand' hauler once, on a time critical haul. Had to pay up front, with their assurance picking up by the specified date would not be a problem. They then announced they couldn't make the pickup on time and claimed even with being late, they were operating within their contract verbiage 'window'. I was up against the wall by then, played hell getting my money back and hired yet another 'name brand' hauler, who showed up days late, car filthy, battery dead from leaving the lights on and clutch fried. I'm sure you can find others who've had good experiences with the name brand guys. All I can say is the difference between dealing with Jeff and dealing with the others was night and day.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will absolutely check him out.

Auto Transport Service
Back