• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Barn Spectacular 2016

plowman

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Red Barns Spectacular
Back to Calendar
Add to Calendar
WHEN: August 6, 2016 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
WHERE: Gilmore Car Museum
6865 W Hickory Rd
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
USA
COST: Spectator Admission: $12.00/person, children 11 and under free
Jim Holland, Red Barns Spectacular Chairman
269-377-7756
Email
Event website
Red Barns Spectacular @ Gilmore Car Museum | Hickory Corners | Michigan | United States
Brought to you by the Kalamazoo Antique Auto Restorers Club, the RED BARNS SPECTACULAR is the most anticipated show of the season!

Hailed as West Michigan’s “Grand Daddy” of all antique, classic and special interest car shows, it is one BIG day with two HUGE shows! Both the Judged Car Show field and Driver’s Choice Show field are open to all vehicles 25 years or older, including cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, vintage campers, military vehicles, fire trucks and boats! Thousands of cars will be on display, along with special areas for antique campers and the Tin Can Tourists, cars for sale, antique boats, and vintage bicycles. Plus, check out over 250 onsite vendors and shop for those hard to find car parts, tools, literature, antiques, arts, crafts and more in the season’s largest swap meet! For more information, check out the Red Barns Spectacular’s Facebook page.

Registration forms and flyers will be posted soon!

Feature: Cars of 1966 in honor of the Gilmore Car Museum’s 50th Anniversary
Spectator Admission: $12.00/person, children 11 and under free
Exhibitor Admission: $20.00 (includes 2 people), extra people $5.00 each, under 11 free
Vendor Admission: $20.00 per space

This entry was posted on December 15th, 2015 .
- See more at: https://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/event/red-barns-spectacular/?instance_id=207#sthash.KHroQqJh.dpuf

I'll be at the Mopar show in July, but this one sounds real good, thanks for posting it.

Bucket list. Pictures expected in July.

Both shows are good but the spectacular is so much bigger with all makes. I go to both.

I've been to the Mopar show a couple times. I'll have to check out the spectacular some time too.

Auto Transport Service
Back