• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Daytona & yellow Superbird sighting

greycharger

Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score
I-90 mile marker 75 on the back of a flatbed trailer. Two beautiful cars, and what they heck are they doing in western South Dakota?

The speed limit is 80mph with them going the other direction and I barely got my mouth shut again; then wondered if I was really seeing them or if the shrooms were kicking in.
They were beautiful cars on a 40 foot open goose neck flatbed, nose to butt, pulled by a pickup truck.
Not a sight I am used to.

Living the good life if they're in South Dakota!

Why does this website have so many angry old men....
IMG_4310.JPG

Do these look familiar? They were at Hot August Nights...

im surprised im the only one who liked that post.
it was pretty funny.

It was odd seeing two of some of the most valuable cars in the world being hauled that way and I thought I would share. Sorry, won't happen again, thanks

Why does this website have so many angry old men.... View attachment 822431

Do these look familiar? They were at Hot August Nights...

I'm reluctant to say anything, but yes, they were those exact colors. I went looking for them at Dodge Town when I got back, but got distracted when I was hit from behind at a light. I made the turn and pulled into Dodge Town to wait for the guy, but he must have gone straight from the turn lane we were in. Completely forgot the Winged cars.

lol..well,what dryheat was implying,
was that the cars were his and the delivery driver was going the wrong way and you should go get him.:thumbsup:

I hope I didn't get anybody in trouble. Had I known, I would have turned around. I know what it's like to have problems on the road. A local can be of great help to make things happen.
I think his flashers were on, but I wasn't paying any attention til I saw the Superbird wing.

Auto Transport Service
Back