• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Redondo RS RetroSound Radio Kit "new other"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytrepper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new Redondo RS radio kit from Retro Sound. It is for dashes with the shafts and knobs, not the thumb wheels.

It is the "motor 2A" model with Bluetooth, 2 aux inputs, USB, and of course am/fm. Chrome re-pop knobs included similar to the old Mopar ones.

It has been out of the box, and mocked up in the dash. I decided to go back with an original radio instead of this one. The face mounting brackets are trimmed (per the instructions), and the wiring was installed, so the pigtails that come with it are a bit shorter than if you order a new one. I never powered it up or even plugged it in. If you need the non-trimmed "extended" face mounting brackets -- instructions say "most" cars don't, you can get them from Retro Manufacturing.

All other hardware, manuals and everything else would have come with a brand new one from Retro are included with it. I also added the Dodge Vintage Overlay option for the screen ($25 extra).

Retail shipped to my door was $360;;

I'll take $250 shipped CONUS.

20221128_200330.jpg

20221128_200325.jpg

20221128_200311.jpg

20221128_200317.jpg

Last edited:
Went the same route as you did. Then i had my original radio restored instead, fm, bluetooth etc by Wards.

Went the same route as you did. Then i had my original radio restored instead, fm, bluetooth etc by Wards

The Redondo is a really nice radio. Was looking forward to it. Took a more "original" route with the project and found a really nice original radio--same as you going to have that converted. Hopefully someone can use the Redondo as intended, or I'll keep it on the shelf for a future ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back