• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Relax your eyes...

Xp29h

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
I found this on the YouTube. It took me a few moments to get my eyes to relax so I could see what’s going on. You gotta make the 2 dots 1! Funny stuff. Technology is crazy! Good luck, hope you can see it. Make sure volume is up! The tune is secondary and ehhh. I was looking for new interesting video effects.

Can anyone see it? Or is it irritating you as much as it did me until I got it..

Took about 10 seconds but I picked it up, that's pretty cool.

I’ve got 1 eye and can’t see it, so what is it?

It’s 3D effect. The words “ young rival” and then “black is good” then it’s a music video showing each band member. They are all in the static you see but once your eyes adjust, they are 3D. It’s pretty interesting how they do it. Some people with two good eyes still can’t see it.

For me? It's either it's to early or it's not 4:20 yet! Can't see ****.

Keep trying!
:lol:
It took me a bit.
When relaxing the eyes it’s almost like crossing them but not quite..stop video at the 2 dots and practice making them 1.

wait, maybe it does work better at about 4:23!
:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back