• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Removing 69 Coronet wiper arms ?

pearljam724

Local time
6:43 AM
Reaction score
What’s the trick to removing complete wiper arms ? There’s no clips to pull out like some arms have.

You will need a tool. Search eBay for 65750 lisle.

Lift the arm all the way up, pull the lever over (which locks the arm up), and wiggle it off.

What's another $3 down the rabbit hole?? lol

Nah, those damn rabbits got my whole stash. Lol ! The arms will clean up nice where they are. I’ll be doing car shows this summer for the first time. I might have to conjure up an idea to charge $5 a ride around the lot in my car in hoping to recoup some money, hee hee !

IMG_0463fdffd.jpg

Nah, those damn rabbits got my whole stash. Lol ! The arms will clean up nice where they are. I’ll be doing car shows this summer for the first time. I might have to conjure up an idea to charge $5 a ride around the lot in my car in hoping to recoup some money, hee hee !
Then why do you need windshield wipers at all? Surely you won't be driving in the rain

Thanks for the information and the picture. I skinned the paint on freshly restored car trying to get the wiper off with the wrong tool.

Wanted to revisit this thread and help anyone in the future that comes across it. Im extremely cheap when it comes to buying a tool I ll only use once or twice in a lifetime. This works very well, a spring puller. Lightly pull up under one side while pulling up on the arm simultaneously. A paint lid remover works too.

1185BF28-8605-4888-8556-A74BE2BEB4A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Lookin perdy. These were oxidized pretty well. Took about 20-30 minutes. Worth the effort, they make the windshield trim look that much better too.

0148696E-F3AA-4F02-9AE2-05BB2B08DEAD.jpeg 93FB3FE6-C3E8-4520-B53A-63217ABD387E.jpeg

Always lay a blanket across the entire hood. I have the chip from hell on the power bulge made by the arm as it rocketed by. Over polished too, now there is glare.

Always lay a blanket across the entire hood. I have the chip from hell on the power bulge made by the arm as it rocketed by. Over polished too, now there is glare.
That’s a good point. But, I’m one of those guys. Nah, that’ll never happen to me. If I’m careful. Then it happens, lol ! It’s very upsetting when you work hard to pay for something. Work hard to keep it nice. Then you do something stupid, lol !

Auto Transport Service
Back