• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renamed my cars...

dadsbee

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Based on today's announcement and the essential travel only notice in Ontario (Groceries, Pharmacy and Liquor), I have officially renamed the cars.

Meet "Grocery Get'r", "Drug Runner" and the "Moonshine Express" ! Coming to a street near you... real soon!
1969dartswinger 043.JPG

Cool cars!! I rarely name my cars but have named a few trucks. The first one was Edna which was a 79 Dodge Adventurer 300 SE single wheel 1 ton with a granny gearbox and 4.10 gears. That thing was a horse and a half and even though it was well worn out when I got it, it served me well for another 10 years. Edna was a good name for it too. The 97 diesel is named Red 1 since it's red...and I really don't like red paint. Thought about naming it Edna Jr but it's not even close to being another Edna. Red 2 is a 96 Dakota and the 95 Dakota is just named Bitch since it's been treated like one since 98....and it just keeps on going like an old Dart.

That’s fun. But I’m pretty sure you can go cruise all you want too, no? If a cop pulled me over and started asking question/being a dick I promptly ask him/her if they like sex and travel. If they answered yes you could cordially invite them to then go F..K off.......

Stay at home order under the emergency act, other than essential travel. Some **** is essential for my well being...

at least liquor is on the list. That is a really nice bee sir!
they are the best looking year coronet IMHO

041.JPG

Moonshine Express is a perfect name for your Bee.

If I had those three cars in a garage like that, I wouldn't want to leave home!

That is a very nice Swinger, and
20210326_123101.jpg
I am sure she wastes no time getting there!
I bought my dart in 1990!

PO will have a hard time catching you in those 3. Fantastic cars for sure!!!!

So if you need milk, narcotics and beer you have to make three trips?

That car is beautiful. Hope to see you cruising around when this lock down is over. If and when. I feel the pain.

I get that drugs and liquor are essential, but groceries? What is the Canadian Gov't thinking. BTW, beautiful cars!

Auto Transport Service
Back