• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement Rear Leaf Spring Source

TLH101

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
Need to replace the rear leafs on my '63 Dodge 330 wagon, and don't have clue where to find good replacements.

20210827_133209.jpg

ESPO Springs and Things,, look them up! 440'

I have used several spring sets from Laura at ESPO.
Another place to check out is Eaton Detroit. About double the price of ESPO, but some swear by them. https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/

I purchased new rear leaf springs for my '62 Suburban from ESPO Springs N' Things. You can order them stock height, +1", +2". I'm happy with them.

I've had Espos on my Satellite for a couple of years now and am happy with them. Great people to deal with, too.

Find new? i took mine to a local spring shop who recurved them to their original specifications for about 150 bucks. The ride is perfect.

I've been running Mopar Performance SS/D rear leafs on my '72 Satellite wagon for...wow...thirty years?? Jeez...I AM old! Anyway, been happy with those and apparently they still make 'em, can get them from Jeg's but not sure if they go back to your year/application. I'm getting ready to replace the rears on my '70 Charger (318, 8.25 rear, all stock) because it's just sagging....may do the same on it and get SS/Ds, may go new-stock, may go for some of the "improved handling" sets in a link that was in the thread above. But, there should be plenty of choices out there for you...don't let the fact its a wagon stop you!

Find new? i took mine to a local spring shop who recurved them to their original specifications for about 150 bucks. The ride is perfect.
Tried that recently here in Tucson and was quoted 250 per spring. Decided new was a lower cost route.

Auto Transport Service
Back