• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repop switches and headlight vacuum manifold

steve817

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
This is my opinion regarding repop dash switches as someone who restores clusters.
This is to inform anyone who is thinking about purchasing chinese repop gauge cluster switches. Some people have had luck with there repops, while others have had issues. As someone who restores gauge clusters (and others who provide similar restoration services), I advise against purchasing repop pieces for many reasons. The main reason, they are inferior made parts compared to original and if you drive your Mopar, chances are, you WILL have issues. I have seen some of these parts show up as "NEW" on selling sites, however, they are ones that have problems. Overall, the piece looks the part, however, when it comes to function and accuracy of all the pieces, they are not the same. I could go on and on regarding this issue, but overall be aware that a purchase of repop switches will possibly cause you problems.

Auto Transport Service
Back