• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro 15" rallyes...which vendor

KMopar

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Looking for best choice for new 15x7 rallyes for 70 Cuda. so far I have checked out Coker and WheelVintiques websites and see made in usa rims. aftermarket Trim rings seem to be a bit hit or miss in general I hear. Looking for polished rings. Any luck with either of these vendors rims/rings? any other quality options out there?

so I just found out Coker sells the wheel vintique rims. I was hoping to use a Wilwood forged dynalite pro series disc conversion up front but the rims are a bit too small. According to tech guy at WV, their rim has a "custom drop center measurement" of 12.328". with the wildwood center of hub to top of spindle being 6.35...the math doesn't seem to work. bummer. any suggestions...hopefully some number crunching was done wrong.

Last edited:
im guessing the repop rallys are made by 1 company ??
summit seems to have the best deal .

1BD35D5E-C028-4766-9FD7-A29DFAFFA4D0.png
Got a pair from Summit. Don’t know about origin of manufacture. Came with Coopers mounted and balanced. Think I got the rings from them too, but not sure.

thanks. the more I research the more it seems most repop is made by 1 or 2 vendors so I guess shopping around for best price is worth the effort if getting the same item.

Rallye the best wheel choice for a 70 ‘Cuda! Let’s see it.

My dad just installed Magnum 500’s on his 70’ Challenger RT and has a set of 15x7 Rallyes he wants to sell. They are original to his car.

What is the wheel and tire size shown in this photo? Also the backspacing? They both look very wide in the photo.
8” wide rim. 15”dia. 295 50 15 Cooper Cobra.

Same size on the back of my Charger. I like the fat sidewall look of 295's but not all jacked up like a 275/60's makes it look.

View attachment 884828
When pushed HARD on Track day, the inside wall kissed the leaf spring. A spacer on that side only solved that.

Hmmm, mine have never rubbed anywhere before and I have hundreds of passes at the track on this car.

So you two guys are running 295/50/15 on 15x8 Rallye wheels on the rear. Is the backspacing 4.5"? What size trim rings do you guys have on your wheels? Are they the 15x7 3 step? Do you have the "gap" between the ring and the wheel?

How about up front, what size tire and rim?

Yes, 4-1/2" b.s. on the rear with the 8" wheels. I still run the 7" trim ring and there is a gap but I have never had any comment or even notice. 245/60's up front on a stock 7" wheels.

CCFCDFCC-2058-4645-9888-DDB53BCA447C.jpeg
So you two guys are running 295/50/15 on 15x8 Rallye wheels on the rear. Is the backspacing 4.5"? What size trim rings do you guys have on your wheels? Are they the 15x7 3 step? Do you have the "gap" between the ring and the wheel?

How about up front, what size tire and rim?
Yes, gap. Running 225/70 14’s on the front. Drives great at freeway speed.

Auto Transport Service
Back