• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro reflective rallye stripes

Don't know about the actual stripes you are looking at, but I would check with Performance Car Graphics to see if they have what you are looking for.

these stripes are printed over white reflective vinyl, not just cut a flat vinyl, that's why I'm worried. Nowdays printing techniques are WAY DIFF than originals and really I'm worried they are really not close to originals

Performance car graphics doesn't carry these.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who made these, but IF THESE ARE the ones PhoenixGraphix sells they doesn't worth a penny. Charger word font is odd, outer edges should be black... althought the printing pattern is pretty much similar, is not the same

1974-charger-440-magnum-010.jpg1974-charger-440-magnum-006.jpg

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/Stripes_Lettering/Charger/73-74_Rallye_Mid.htm

IMO. X2 on what hunt2elk said. Here is the link to Performance Car Graphics. You can contact them and ask if they have the exact color you are looking for. They have the reflective and non-reflective in many different colors for that year. I have had good luck with them personally and I have seen their work on more than one car and thought it was good quality repro. Once again, only my opinion.

they don't have the multicolored ones...

read second point:

● Multicolor versions of this stripe are not available.

the one I need is the one posted on the white Charger from Phoenix Graphix

You are absolutely correct. Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was actually multicolor that you were looking for. As you can see, that year of Charger is not my area of expertise. Haha.

I'm wondering if SOMEBODY HERE have seen pesonally this stripes reproed by Phoenix graphix:

http://www.phoenixgraphix.com/p-d/ct311r.php

they began being priced in $400 but now price has been noticeable lowered.

I'm affraid to get dissapointed if I buy once in hands

that white charger can wiggle lt's *** .. move your mouse back and forth over the word 'reflective' link under the picture

yeap I know. thats how this stripes are, my car got it, and I have some NOS sections of this stripe... but still searching info about the repro quality

Got pics of the stripes made by Phoenix Graphix

r7kf.jpg

gxhp.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Compare with the NOS I have, not perfect but never down the sun

xdvg.jpg

4zct.jpg

9u8u.jpg

ylkh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

requested also a Charger script and arrow view to compare with mine

ohpj.jpg

WHAT ARE YOUR IMPRESSIONS? by the pics they sent me I only can see one detail. The red at the end is not the darker it should be

Auto Transport Service
Back