• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration shops

james133

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Copy of Picture 127.jpg
Picture 083.jpg
Picture 085.jpg
Picture 091.jpg
Picture 103.jpg
Picture 111.jpg
Picture 112.jpg
Picture 114.jpg
Picture 115.jpg
Picture 116.jpg

looking to do a restoration Anybody have suggestions on a reputable shop I'm In New York but don't mind sending it outside the state. Muscle Car Restorations in Wisconsin any pros or cons

local guys Auto Restoration of Long Island or pauls rods and restos

or suggestions really looking to up date the car rebuild the engine , disk breaks, up grade the suspension it not matching # needs body work as well and interior

Restoration. That is a very b-r-o-a-d term. Extent of which varies, mostly depending on how many pennies you want to spend.

You could do the upholstery yourself and save. I did my '66 Ply Sat and my no sold Chrysler 300. The kits from Legendary are pricey but well manufactured. There are some great YouTube videos that will walk you through the process. Believe me it isn't all that hard or complicated. Just a thought for you as the other work you are contemplating on having done are expensive in and of themselves, it will free up some much needed $$$$'s for ya...cr8crshr/Tuck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back